HI FRIENDS! My name is Maggie Zam and I am the owner of Flower Yogis. I created Flower Yogis to help and inspire Tiny Yoginis how to grow and blossom with the flow through Yoga practice.
Yoga helps kids to:
- Develop body awareness
- Learn how to use their bodies in a healthy way
- Manage stress through breathing, awareness, meditation and healthy movement
- Build concentration
- Increase their confidence and positive self-image
- Feel part of a healthy, non-competitive group
- Have an alternative to tuning out through constant attachment to electronic devices
Yoga has helped me grow stronger, more flexible and fearless, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each moment more mindfully. Being certified as a KAY Kids Yoga Instructor, I seek to help children grow mindful of their actions and reactions with others and learn different ways to handle their stress while having a super fun time.
In my classes, I love to combine the spirit of creative play and yoga to create a playful yet mindful experience for your littles. My hope is that when the children are ready to go home, they are feeling mentally, emotionally, and physically refreshed and balanced.